Rise to Shine for the community!Please consider volunteering to help us make our Run & Walk a success! Volunteers are needed to help with Run & Walk Day packet pick-up, distribute water at the aid stations, hand-out finisher medals and in many other areas that make-up the Run & Walk day. Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older. See list of available volunteer opportunities below.
- A race crew t-shirt.
- Ability to complete community service hours.
- Meet new friends or business contacts.
- Create new interests or hobbies.
- Fulfillment of helping another individual accomplish their goal or dream.
- And of course, the good feeling one gets with helping a worthy cause.